Ruth Keeton House, next to Maryland Memories on our Howard County campus in Columbia, MD provides support for individuals with physical or cognitive conditions that hinder their ability to live independently. With 15 private bedrooms, Winter Growth’s Ruth Keeton House residents benefit from multi-faceted programs that improve quality of life and slow functional decline related to dementia and other illnesses.
There are NO Entrance Fees and our All-Inclusive Cost-of-Care includes:
– Private Resident Rooms and Awake Night Staff
– Nursing Oversight and Medication Management
– Daily Memory Enhancement, Strength Training, and Social Programs
– All Personal Care Services: Bathing, Dressing, Eating, and More
– Secure, One-Story Layout Surrounding Interior Courtyards and Gardens
– Nutritious Meals and Snacks Prepared Onsite and Available 24 Hours a Day
Speech, Physical, and Occupational Therapy are also available onsite.